Thanks for visiting our site. Simplistic Living offers services to improve the quality of your life through elimination of unnecessary stuff and organization of the essentials - allowing you to focus on what is truly important to you. We provide residential consulting services related to organization, staging, redesign, merging and downsizing.
We are Bev and Vern McClelland, two organized perfectionists who reside in beautiful Central Wisconsin.
Bev is responsible for making the house a home. She is a certified home stager and well versed on clutter control and organizational systems. She offers perceptiveness towards idea resolution to arrive at workable solutions. She has the ability to offer hands-on resolution to the majority of organization and clutter control required around our home.
Vern is a retired School Teacher and Principal. He designed our house, drew up the blueprints, and acted as the general contractor during the building of the house. He offers insight into structural, mechanical and electrical opportunities. He has the ability to offer hands-on resolution to the majority of the maintenance required around our home.
Together, our goal is to provide you confidence in our ability to offer you peace of mind whether you are selling, organizing or changing your home through our home staging, professional organizing, merging, redesigning or downsizing services.
The items on the countertop and refrigerator took away from the rich beauty of this kitchen.
- • Removed all the items from the refrigerator, top and sides
- • Put all food items in the cupboards
- • Put the toaster oven in the cupboard
- • Kept out the cooking utensils by the stove, the canister set on the counter top, put 3 colorful vases on the counter in the corner and a colorful bowl of fruit on the island
Resulted in allowing the rich beauty of this kitchen to show itself.
Lived in and busy with conflicting styles.
- • Switched chairs in the corner to match the style
- • Removed the mirror above the sofa and the blanket on the back of the sofa
- • Removed the cat perch in front of the window
- • Placed the books on the coffee table on the book shelf
Resulted in a much more peaceful space.
Changes do not have to be drastic to make a big impact
- • Cleaned non-essential items off the desk top, leaving only the computer and desk lamp
- • Removed items from the top of the bookcase, leaving only the small lamp
- • Cleaned the items in the bookcase and centered the remaining items for visual balance
- • Removed the wall picture to reduce the cluttered appearance
Resulted in a clean, organized, more peaceful environment
A dining room table not ready to eat at
- • The table became a work station and had to be cleaned off to eat at
- • The bakers rack had two shelves cluttered with magazines
- • Removed all the magazines
- • Spread out the plants
- • Cleaned off the table
Resulted in the room being ready to be used for its purpose
Staged for Sale
Declutter and optimize the space
- • Removed the blanket and newspapers on sofa
- • Cleared items from the book shelves to create space between objects
- • Removed the video cabinet and boxes
- • Moved the lounge chair to the corner by the book shelf; resulted in a reading space
Resulted in a much more peaceful space.
This space became a catch all spot for itmes in transition, such as coats, purses, mail, etc.
- • Moved all non essential itmes to other spots in the house where they were better suited
Resulted in a clean entry space highlighting the beautiful bench
No room in the guest bedroom for the guest
- • This room became a storage space for all the items the homeowner didn't know where to put
- • We purged, purged and purged some more
- • The bookcases were removed from the house
- • The bed was rearranged and made the focal point of the room
Resulted in this being a great space for guests
Master Bedroom Closet
Homeowners disliked the messy look and the white wire shelving
- • Removed everything
- • Replaced white wire shelving with wooden shelving units and rods
- • Provided more shelf area for folded clothes with the ability to see them
- • Provided velvet flocked hangers for consistency and space optimization
Resulted in an organized custom-made closet
Small area, big impact
- • Removed all items on the wall; there was just too much stuff in this space
- • Purged through the books; moved the cookbooks to the kitchen and the business related books to the office
- • Moved the CDs to the bookcase and removed the CD case
- • Decluttered the top of the bookcase; there was too much stuff on top of a small space
Resulted in increasing the size of the area and creating a sense of peace by not having so many conflicting things to look at
Contact UsSimplistic Living, LLC
N2702 State Road 110
Weyauwega, Wisconsin 54983 920.284.4004
Get in Touch
We provide a process driven approach to organizing your home. This may involve one room or all rooms in the home. We will work side-by-side with you from beginning to end; sorting, purging, organizing, installing products and placing things in their new space. The end goal is to simplify your day-to-day life through establishing a system that works for you!Back
Certified Home Staging
Providing a neutral viewpoint to prepare your home before listing it for sale is an important first step. Simplistic Living provides you with a detailed recommendation of steps to take to ensure your home is viewed in its best outward appearance and help you through the process to the extent you are comfortable with. The end goal is to attract the largest pool of buyers, helping you realize a higher selling price in a shorter time frame.Back
We provide ideas for redesigning your home when you are ready for a change and aren't sure where to start or how to put it together. This is similar to home staging except you are doing it for yourself and you will continue to enjoy it. This may involve something as simple as paint or as drastic as altering the purpose of a room. The end goal is to renew, transform, and make your space more enjoyable.Back
We provide assistance merging households together. This could be a result of getting married, having a child move home, merging with your elderly parents or some other situation that causes you to share your home with someone else. This is a combination of organization and redesign. The end goal is decorating and organizing the home in a manner that pleases all involved.Back
We provide assistance with sorting through many years of memories and possessions to prepare for the transition to smaller living quarters or to simply create space. The end goal is to build a life that is easier, less complicated and more rewarding.Back